In order to assure a good safety pattern of work that reduces risks of labour accidents, fire explosion and hygiene, GOLDSPACE GLOBAL CONCEPT LIMITED, has instituted a safety policy.
The aim of this manual is to alert all those operating job site to improve worker’s health, safety and environmental conditions. The manual also defines the responsibility of HSEs officers and obligation workers.
It is however approved by the Management of GOLDSPACE GLOBAL CONCEPT LTD, and it is according to National and International Standards. Every staff must read, understand and adhere to GOLDSPACE GLOBAL CONCEPT LIMITED, policies regarding HSES. The employee must plan and perform his day’s work in accordance to these policies. An activity has to be suspended when the employee believes that it cannot be carried out in accordance with the policy and must report such activity to his principal.
- To uphold the pursuance of HSES safety awareness by all GOLDSPACE GLOBAL CONCEPT LIMITED staff. A bold step has to be taken to sustain HSE meetings and safety training of all level of workers and interchange of safety ideas and experiences that will uplift HSE awareness.
- To conduct our activities in such a manner that will reduce accidents and situations which have potentials to cause injury to personnel and or damage to equipment and materials.
- To suspend all activities identified as unhealthy, safety or environmental destructive until acceptable solutions are found.
- To ensure medical fitness of our staff for the task they are undertaking, strict adherence to company’s Drug and Alcohol Policy will be enforced. No staff will be allowed to work without prior certificate of medical fitness.
- To make health, safety and environment an integral part of GOLDSPACE GLOBAL CONCEPT LIMITED business.
- To put in place, adequate security, for the life and properties of our personnel.
HSEs Message to All Employees by the Managing Director
This message is to draw attention to every GOLDSPACE GLOBAL CONCEPT LIMITED employee, contractors, and workers in our areas of operation, that safety, health and the welfare of employees are the company’s great concern.
It is the policy of GOLDSPACE GLOBAL CONCEPT LIMITED to conduct its operations in such a manner that the safety, health and welfare of its employees and others that may be affected are protected and as well as the environment where we are operating. Our company makes it an essential part of all managers.